About log book servicing
A car’s log book is a guide from the car manufacturer that tells owners how to keep their new car in the best condition, usually over the first 200,000kms.
Why get log book servicing?
- Keep your manufacturing warranty valid
- Logbook stamped as your record of service
- Quality parts and oils used
- Keep running for longer without major issues
- Save on expensive costs in the long run
- Safety and peace of mind.
Who can do your log book servicing?
Your car manufacturer will usually recommend you visit one of their service centres for every logbook service - usually every 10,000 kms.
But this is not necessary. And is usually more expensive, as servicing is one of the main ways a manufacturer makes their profit.
If you don’t visit your manufacturer for log book servicing, it’s important to use a reputable and professional service centre.
Book in for your log book servicing.